Hosting venue - Complex "Toronto-Kyiv"
Dates - 2- 5 November 2017
Graduated from Shevchenko University in Philosophy. Experienced in organising exhibitions, art and cultural events, in public relations and art project development. Works in an international association.
Specialist in foreign relations and intellectual property law, finished Moscow Photo Academy. Has a considerable experience in working with galleries, organising and curating international art projects, museum and gallery exhibitions in Russia, The Netherlands, Belgium and Ukraine. Cofounder of contemporary art magazine.
Art critic, organiser of a number of educational projects, including a Fine-Art photo school brunch in Kyiv, exhibition curator, has experience in publication of books on photography.
Graduated from the New Academy of Fine Arts in Milan (Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano) with a specialty in subject design (Product Design). Before studied in England for six years. Speaks fluent English and Italian. Anna is fond of history of art, photography and design. Started her own blog "Alma Libera."
To organize and host an international event on a grand scale dedicated solely to photography - PHOTO KYIV, with the aim to solidify Kyiv’s status as a dynamic and cultural center in the Eastern European region.
- Within the framework of global cultural strategy development in Ukrainian capital, we aim to create an annual international event as a part of
contemporary art scene
- To facilitate the promotion of Kyiv’s cultural status, and Ukraine in general, on an international arena and to actively encourage cultural tourism in Ukraine
- To introduce photography as an independent area of Ukrainian contemporary art and facilitate systematization of Ukrainian legacy in the area of contemporary photography
- Actively promote and support young artists, as well as to facilitate the culture of visual language of Ukrainian audience
- Create an international cultural platform for an active dialogue between photographers, audience, curators, political and social art institutions
- To host a successful, socially significant and educational event, PHOTO KYIV, on a high professional level
- To demonstrate a collection of Ukrainian contemporary photography, through the means of collective exhibition, showcasing the leading and most prominent Ukrainian photographers, as well as providing a venue for young authors
- To host educational events within the framework of PHOTO KYIV with the aim of teaching about visual perception and introduction to contemporary trends in the world
- to give opportunity to partners and sponsors to realise their interests, thus solidifying their status as an organization that supports socially significant, cultural and educational projects
- Solidifying Kyiv’s status as one of the cultural and dynamic cities, within the Eastern European region
- Participation of international art institutions: embassies, museums, international funds, galleries and private collectors
- Gradual integration within the European cultural arena
- Building a foundation to create a National Museum of Ukrainian contemporary photography